It’s wow to run an Ultra, but what would it be like to be able to run an Ultramarathon every day for eight days?
Eight spectacular stages through the most beautiful areas in Europe.
The only area in Europe that has remained the same as in the 19th century, an European heritage site.
All this on the most beautiful road in the country – Via Transilvanica.
Distance: 80.64 km
Level difference: 3356 meters
1. Sucevita – km 16.60 / + 379m
2. Vatra Moldoviței – km 37.60 / + 1557m
3. Sadova – km 59.30 / + 2494m
4. Mestecăniș Pass – km 80.64 / + 3356m.
Level difference: 2537 meters
1. Vatra Dornei – km 19.60 / + 840m
2. Poiana Negri – km 40.20 / + 1709m
3. Lunca Ilvei – km 63.01 / +2423
4. Tășuleasa social – km 84.92 / + 2537m
Level difference: 2312 meters
1. Bistrița Bârgăului – km 25.40 / + 545m
2. Petriș – km 50.70 / + 964m
3. Jeica – km 78.50 / + 1367m
4. Monor – km 102.63 / + 2312m
Level difference: 2386 meters
1. Brâncovenești – km 14.60 / + 359m
2. Casva – km 34.60 / + 900m
3. Brădățel – km 57.42 / + 1585m
4. Câmpul Cetății – km 81.07 / + 2386m
Distance: 67.89 km
Level difference: 2032 meters
1. Sovata – km 17.00 / + 608m
2. Praid – km 34.00 / + 850m
3. Atia – km 50.00 / + 1545m
4. Lupeni – km 67.89 / + 2032m
Distance: 86.23 km
Level difference: 2033 meters
1. Odorheiul Secuiesc – km 24.00 / + 743m
2. Mărtiniș – km 43.00 / + 1226m
3. Dârjiu – km 73.00 / + 1867m
4. Archita – km 86.23 / + 2033m
Distance: 80.01 km
Level difference: 1890 meters
1. Crit – km 24.00 / + 434m
2. Saschiz – km 38.00 / + 764m
3. Șapartoc – km 57.00 / + 1329m
4. Stejărenii – km 80.01 / + 1890m
Distance: 59.03 km
Level difference: 1787 meters
1. Mălâncrav – km 16.50 / + 515m
2. Biertan – km 31.50 / + 1134m
3. Mediaș – km 59.03 / + 1787m
I could say that it is a trail-running competition, but it is not just that, it is the race of Romania, it is what we have to give and offer to both Romanians and others.
Everything related to this competition is specially chosen and it is a dream, but it is not our dream, of the organizers, it is our dream, of the Romanians.
We make this project out of love for these wonderful children who need healthy landmarks, and this is what we can all offer through such a project.
The St. Leontie children’s settlement in Rădăuți is home to 114 less fortunate children, and we can help them in many ways. We can donate, we can contribute to the new house or we can be their role models in life.
The legend was told many years ago and belongs to these blessed lands on which we live.
The legend speaks of simple people who understood that the power of example is the best way to educate a child, so what they did was show children how to live and how to trust themselves.
We still find the legend in the Transylvanian villages through the simplicity of the life lived here.
I am an entrepreneur, behavioral analyst, expert in emotional intelligence and eager to promote Romania and show its magic!
I am a mechanical engineer and builder, currently a toy maker and I am hopelessly in love with running, the magic and beauty of nature,and life itself.
I am a math teacher, I love the mountains and I like to complete all the proposed objectives and all the problems encountered, not just the math ones! :))).
Surrounded by children in the Women’s Artistic Gymnastics room of CSS2, surrounded by nice people when I run on cochleas and trainer for a “Safe environment for children in sports”. What’s more, a happy man!